Following the success of distance learning course, IFRS for Oil & Gas (2013), AE has worked with Informa Professional Academy to provide an updated IFRS for Oil & Gas course for 2014 and expand the range of practical IFRS courses to include IFRS for Telecoms and Related Technology.
Both IFRS for Oil & Gas, and the new IFRS for Telecoms and Related Technology focus on the practical aspects of applying international standards in specialised accounting environments. Detailed practical examples and model case studies ensure candidates gain an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge.
The new course, IFRS for Telecoms and Related Technology includes
- Revenue recognition
- Accounting for Joint Arrangements, Joint Ventures & Associates
- IFRS 3 Business Combinations
- Intangible Assets, PPE & Impairment
- Disposals, Assets Held for Sale & Discontinued Operations
- IAS 17 Leases
- Financial Instruments (IAS 39 / IFRS 9) & Equity instruments– Funding the Company
Registration for both courses is open now and you can benefit from a 20% discount using the links below.